Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
First Day of School

Just came back from school!! I cant believe we already started school today!! Man.. anyway, i bought my billabong sling bag readys and also my army printed skirt!! Time to clear them in my shopping list. But there's still LOADS to clear. Haa.. I'm still waiting for my $300 voucher. Oh well, went out with Shimin yesterday to bugis, saw my skull bag! But don't really fancy it much, so didn't get it in the end. This morning, got screwed by Ms Ng. Who else gonna be shouting at us early in the morning? Lucky that she didn't REALLY chase us home. Or else i'm so gonna complain about it. New English teacher, Mrs Loh! She's a boring teacher!! Everyone was falling asleep when she taught us just now. Haa.. And.. First day of school, got friggin homework from her! Crap! LEng just had to piss me off by making my hair (That's the last thing one should ever do on me.) Hmm.. and i feel REAL WIERD when Russ came talking to me. It just.. so funny. Anyway, Time passed really fast today, i don't know why. Yea.. Bought my school Uniform! Queue was so friggin long and one of the student do things really SLOW. Anyway, met up with Kk and all outside school, and there we go to white sands to makan. And shimin went to band. Yea.. that's about it. I'm TIRED!! Haa.. gonna take a short lil' nap! Tomorrow starting school at 08.45am. WOoHoo!! zZzZzz..

With love, on Tuesday, January 03, 2006
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse